Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Why does Balance get four minions?

I had a reader post this question/comment on the spells thread.
why does balance get FOUR minions i mean they get a normal minion and then that random one. seem kinda dumb to me...

Well, you'd be shocked to know that death actually gets 14 minions . . . click me! And myth has four minions to choose from as well.

To answer your question, I actually had to refer to the old balance guide from Tarlac since I've never had a sorcerer up to that high of level to know exactly what the minions are like.

He actually gives a very good reason and strategy for using those balance minions. Let me quote a bit here for you:

"Because he (*The Mander Minion*) casts Elemental Shield, he works best when facing Fire, Ice, or Storm enemies, so I usually let him take a back seat to my Spectral Minions when I am fighting a Death, Balance, Life, or Myth boss."

So the reason for two different minion spells seems to be to help you against all different kinds of wizards. I can't speak for KI, but that seems to be completely working as intended.

Definitely check out that guide I linked to and especially the portions on Mander Minion and Spectral Minion.

Hope that helps and . . .

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

witchwarrior said...

I'm glad I'm balance. Max(my mander) is a good minion :3