Sunday, October 18, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Dragon Wall Bust

First things first. I was shown this trick by Elijah Stormheart and Ronan Ravenshard (and Blaze Mistshard was along for the ride as well).

AND . . . Elijah wanted me to make sure I mentioned that he learned about this HIDDEN HOUSING ITEM from Lail Ghostshade. Lail, you're awesome.

So let's get on with revealing the secret. *rubs hands together*

You need to head to The Cruicible in DragonSpyre and run to the location marked by a green arrow on the map below:



Run into the doorway as Amber is demonstrating below. Press X. Tada!



At first I couldn't get this item. Do you know why? Because my backpack was all full. D'oh. Once I made a spot in my backpack, poof! Success!

We all ran over to Elijah's pad and yelled item of the day.



Then I ran Amber there later in the day so she could show off her own.



Unfortunately, it's been such a long time since I've done one of these items of the day I forgot to say the magic words . . . Photoshop should help:



Actually, I guess that should say Thanks Lail . . . oh well. Hey! That rhymed!

Happy Dueling!

10 comments:

jesse ^_^ said...

wow I really want that statue head of the dragon hehe.

witchwarrior said...

I got it too!

Jessica said...

Wait, no, you have photoshop?

Amber StarGem said...

ooh so gonna put it in my labatory. When I find some time though... :I

jesse ^_^ said...

hmm photoshop I can think you can do the same thing on photobucket too?

Stingite said...

@jessica: I have a light version of photoshop, but I prefer to use Microsoft Image Composer. /shrug

@Amber: sounds awesome!

@happypunk: photobucket is a photo sharing site. Photoshop is a graphics editing program.

Sierra Starsong said...

The building is right next to the big crack in the street, that has two narrow bridges across it. If you look up you'll see the dragon bust above the door (if you haven't already picked it up).

throughthespiralgate said...

Ah! Thanks so much for showing us that! Totally gonna nab that later :D

Panglou said...

aha! so thats where it is

Lail Go Green said...

Hey, Just saw this... wanted to say thanks for mentioning me (Lail Ghostshade). That i wanted since I saw it on the housing commercial, and when they updated, I saw: "Dragon Wall Bust is fixed", so I knew what it was called. I searched the Bazaar for months - and who knew? run up to a door where you cant see it. Well, thx again... too bad I wasnt on when you guys did the "housing item of the daY" thing, Elijah would of let me port.