Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Teenotaur's first day of high school

It's been "one of those days," and I still need to sneak in a blog post for Blaugust, so I'm just going to talk about how I took my youngest to his first day of high school today. Actually, let's look back! Remember how the Wizard101 community used to call him diapermancer . . .


And then we changed it up when he became a toddler to Diaperzilla . . . Wizard101 humor. :)


Then fast forward a few years and he was out of diapers, I talked about him on the blog because his favorite game in the world was Roblox.


That was 2018, which doesn't seem so long ago until you LOOK AT HIM NOW! 

Y'all, I guess we gotta call him Teenotaur? (He said he'd probably play a Myth wizard if he played Wizard101.) Teenotaur is 6 feet tall with growing left to do. I'm sure I'm going to be literally look up to him in just a couple years. 

He had a great day of school today and is trying to fit in some time to play a little bit of the game he's currently having fun with, Cult of the Lamb. (Pikmin 4 is so last week for him . . .)

Love my guy. He keeps us all entertained and is amazingly talented. I can't wait to see what the future holds for him.

Happy Dueling!

No comments: