Sunday, August 27, 2023

Palia -- All that and a gaggle of glow worm fish

I haven't had a chance to play as much Palia these past few days, so I thought I'd check back in and report a bit more on my Blaugust progress.

First things, I've got my aquarium room all sorted out and it's looking pretty good.

Largest on stage right, Mediums on stage left, and smallest on the upstage.
 

Second things, I dinged level 11 (only 9 more to go to get my extra cool fish tank).

It's one better than 10!

Because I've been away from the game for a bit, my glow worm farm chugged out a lot of the little yellow guys for me to use all over Palia and score a few new fish that I haven't shown off yet. So without further ado, here's the new crew!

The Bahari Pike

From a Bahari River and not Pike Place Market

The Black Sea Bass

From the Bahari Ocean and Not the Black Sea

The Blob Fish

It objects to the term blob and prefers spherically challenged

The Cactus Moray

When a cactus hits your eye and it hurts like a stye that's a cactus moray!

The Crimson Fangtooth

It's a Crimson Fangtooth, not a fun colored Lanternfish

The Fathead Minnow

Not fond of slurs like fathead.

The Honey Loach

Honey Loaches are the bees knees

The Hypnotic Moray

When you get hypnotized by a fish of this size that's a moray!

The Indigo Lamprey

*hangs head* I missed the cool New Fish screenshot on this one . . .

The Midnight Paddlefish

It's got stars upon thars!

The Swordfin Eel

Answering the question, what if a sword fish and an eel had a baby?

And after all that I STILL haven't caught all the fish that are available in Palia. It's kind of crazy. Hopefully someday I'll be able to check them all off my list and proudly say I'm done, but today is not that day.

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Aywren said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't put a whole lot of time into Palia, but after seeing this, I really want to! I love fishing in games!

Stingite said...

Yes!! I'm "hooked." ;)