Sunday, August 20, 2023

Palia -- Level 10 and the Glow Worm Escapades

I did it, Team! I went fishing in Palia so much I'm now listed on Nextdoor as that fishy smelling dude that talks to robots.

You get 10! 10 fishing medals!

Now that I'm earning fishing medals, I'm ready to shoot for that Aquarium! Oh wait . . . 980 medals and 20th level?!

Um . . . that's a lot of medals . . .

On the plus side though, once you hit 10th level, you also get new challenges that show up in your achievements window.  I had no idea those were a thing until I asked a guildmate if Einar was lying to me.

Are you being on the level with me right now, Einar?

Thankfully my best robot buddy would never lie to me, it's just they weren't 1- in a very intuitive place to look in the UI and 2- I hadn't fished enough to discover it on my own. Luckily enough my guildmate's quick tip helped me get those done before the weekly reset that happens in just a couple hours from now.

ok ok!  100 medals a week. That seems very doable.

Anyway, my new haul of glow worms has been pretty great for fishing up new fish. Get ready, I've got a ton of them to share! Here we go! It's the mega glow worm haul!

The Alligator Gar

I wonder why it's not called the Crocodile Gar?

The Beluga Sturgeon

A Sturgeon needs steady fins to operate!

The Blue Marlin

Not invited to the kid's bouncy house party.

The Crucian Carp

Look at the fancy blue fins on this guy!

The Enchanted Pup Fish

If it has offspring is it called the Enchanted Papa Fish?

The Kenli Carp

Likes to get in street fights with the Chunli Carp

The Platinum Chad

A Chad's favorite hair color is obviously platinum

The Ribbontail Ray

I "bow" to the Ribbontail Ray -- ok I shouldn't be allowed to type right now.

The Stone Fish

Should definitely lay off the weed

The Yellowfin Tuna

Likes to play Name That Tuna!

. . . And that's fishing in Palia, folks.  I'm now amongst the apex fishermen in Bahari Bay.  All I have to do now is earn that aquarium and really show off.

Happy Dueling!

No comments: