Monday, August 21, 2023

Palia -- The amazing fishtank discovery!

I was chilling in Palia this evening and really wanting to have more information about this Fisher's Aquarium you can get at 20th level, and while I didn't really find out any good information on it. What I did find out however is that you can just plunk down any star quality fish in your house and it makes a fish tank. Which then caused me to break out all my starred fish from my inventory and go absolutely nuts.

FISH! EVERYWHERE! IN MY HOUSE!

So as you can see, things are a bit crowded inside my cute little house now, and that can mean only one thing needs to happen. I need to grow my house. Because of that I dropped 6k gold on purchasing a small room and began construction post-haste.

Four hours can't come fast enough

The whole purpose here of course (or should I say porpoise) is to make a fish aquarium room where it will be nothing but wall-to-wall fish tanks. In about four hours from now I should have that room all built and ready to populate. YES! I would have waited to write about this epic room four hours from now, but it's Blaugust and I need to put out a blog post for the day.

Anyway, now that I'm level 10 in fishing, I guess I need to start thinking about the other skills as well. According to my character sheet, when you add all my levels together, I'm a grand total of 41 with my next highest skill being wood cutting and my lowest skills being furniture crafting and hunting.

Why make furniture when I can just fish it up?

To be honest though, the skill I've been enjoying most past fishing lately is gardening.  Yup, been a bit of a cotton baron lately to be honest, but I'm starting to branch out into the vegetables as well. (I need something to keep that glow worm farm churning out my favorite yellow friends.)

Speaking of my yellow friends, I have two more new fish to show off tonight!  These two come from a pond in Bahari Bay. Behold!

The Scarlet Koi

Shunned by the other koi for its many adulteries

The Mottled Gobi

NOT from the Gobi Desert

OH!  I've got one last piece of information for the night. I finished up that whale bone quest finally. At first Jina was thinking it was a Glow Whale, but when she sent it off for testing to her friend, it came back negative, meaning I had discovered a whole brand new species of whale. To celebrate, they sent me a poorly drawn sketch of "Stingite's Whale" to hang on the wall.  I'm thinking this should probably go somewhere in my new aquarium room I'm making.

 . . . not even framed? Still cute I guess.

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Tipa said...

I sell all my fish because I am poor and run out of money all the time :-(

Stingite said...

I keep 1 star quality fish of each type and sell the rest. Trying to go for the full collection here.