Thursday, January 23, 2014

Awesome Thing #41 -- Multistrike (AoE) Damage Spells

I've already given a head nod to Tempest, but I wanted to make sure I gave a shoutout to the spells that people really love. When new spells are released, it seems to be these types that create the most thunder, and when your class's shiny new damage spell isn't one of these types, you notice. :) They are that loved, and that awesome.

Specifically these bad boys come to mind:


By class:

Balance
Sandstorm
Ra
Power Nova

Fire
Meteor Strike
Scald
Fire Dragon
Rain of Fire
Sun Serpent

Ice
Blizzard
Frost Giant
Snow Angel

Storm
Tempest
Storm Lord
Sirens

Myth
Earthquake
Humongofrog

Death
Deer Knight
Scarecrow
Avenging Fossil

Life
Forest Lord

*I've probably missed a couple . . . I'm a bit rusty here, and I didn't add anything like the snowball pet's aoe spell, which is something to bring up another day :)*

They're all awesome!

Happy dueling

1 comment:

Anne Radcliffe said...

Oh, yes, I love them too! But especially 'Sirens', because they are so beautiful and charming (and dare I say, 'girly'! I just love that). I also especially love 'rain of fire' just because I think Watermoles are cute. But for its sheer flexibility, Tempest has saved my storm mage Ginelle more times than I can count.