Monday, January 13, 2014

Awesome Thing #31 -- The Kraken Pad

Ever since I first saw the Kraken Pad, I was stunned at how it was always full of players.



. . . and I didn't know why until I realized that it's a boss out in the open world, in a central hang out location, and in the free to play area of Wizard101 . . . then it made sense.



It's basically where you go to fight the strongest boss in the fastest amount of time, so you can sell off the goods to make gold while being social.

That screen shot was taken super early in the morning by the way . . . you're pretty much assured that whatever the time zone, you'll pretty much find someone else hanging out here, which makes the Kraken Pad awesome.

Happy Dueling

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey friendly! Nice post I love going to that place haha! Hey I saw a snip pertaining to the benefits of death magic and wondered if you'd take a look and comment! Wizardly101.weebly.com Thanks!

Stingite said...

Thanks for the comment and link. Looks good.