Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Video Journal Moo Shu . . . Day 7

Well, it's been over a month since the last video journal! That little Dragonspyre thing happened and everything got put on hold.

So Amber and Kyle finished off Kishibi Village this morning and have moved on to the Shirataki Temple. That's a great instance there that I've run a number of times now. And every single time I get jealous of Tara from West Karana because she has the lightning bat pet from wavebringer. JEALOUS!

Anyway (I digress) here's today's video journal of Amber and Kyle laying waste to Kyuto and his friend in Kishibi Village.



Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Tipa said...

And I didn't even know I had it! Bwahaha!

I kept farming the fire prince for a couple of hours after you left but no pets, so you're way ahead of me there :)