Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just a quick note to my readers (especially those of the female variety), Happy Valentine's Day!

click here for your e-card

/necrohugs for sure!

On a side note, Tara and I took down Malistaire again for kicks to see if we could get Tara or Kyle their uber Malistaire loot. It didn't happen for either of them unfortunately.

Here are the final moments before he bit the big one tonight.



You can see I got the fire robes, but no worries . . . Malistaire dropped the death robes for me on my first try. To me it just means I have an 800 gold loot drop that I can vendor.

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Tipa said...

Ah, that brings back memories... :)

Happy Valentine's Day! I really enjoyed part II of the Todd & Nelson show, btw :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I like the E-Card. Funny funny...
Happy Valentine's Day!!