Friday, November 14, 2008

Spiral Key Secured

fork me.



That was one hit point heavy elephant demon. 7,500 pounds of fun. The best part of the battle? My four year old dinging 12th level afterwards and laying down as many 1 - 3 pip lightning cards as he could deal out. He totally out agro'd me for a while and I had to bring him back from defeat a couple times with my sacrifice skill. HAHA!

So, I got my spiral door key for Dragonspire (or is it Dragonspyre?). anyway.

fork me.

My 4-year-old also helped me deal out a defeat to the Death Oni. He had me laughing with how awesome he was doing; although, he did flee on me part way through the battle to go play jumpstart second grade. hehe. awesome.



Merle felt a little anti-climatic about the whole deal unfortunately.



He told me that we'd have to ponder our next course of action. Of course, "ponder" here really means "wait for the new zone to be prime for release."

SO, LET THIS BE A WARNING! Thomas Lionblood is coming for you Malistaire. As soon as they discover the doorway and let the wizards burst through . . . you're going down.

*points a finger*

*cheers*

p.s. Don't worry about the future of this blog. I'll be providing more insights and adventures. My daughter's character, Amber Deathsong, has a really bright future ahead of her. She's been kicking around in Krokotopia and has a lot of interesting insights of her own to share . . . I will do my best to bring those to light. Thomas Lionblood also has some wisdom from his days as a master necromancer as well, so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading and HAPPY DUELING!

2 comments:

Tipa said...

Total grats :) Looking forward to hearing more of the adventures of you and your daughter!

It's scary looking at a totally empty quest journal, though. I hope KI gives us something to fill it again.

Unknown said...

i am level 40 my name is talon griffinblood and i am about to face him