Sunday, August 4, 2019

#Blaugust2019 Day 4 -- Diablo 3 Featuring Dalia Falmea, Chapter 1

A lot of the people that read my blog from the Wizard101 Community know exactly who Dalia Falmea is, but during Blaugust, chances are I'm going to have to explain why this is awesome. 

The new set for Wizards this season in Diablo 3 features FIREPOWER.


In Wizard101, the FIRE professor is Dalia Falmea.


THUS DALIA FALMEA THE FIRE WIZARD WAS BORN!!


My only disappointment . . .


SHE NEEDS TALLER HAIR!!

Since I've never really played a wizard much in Diablo 3, I figured I'd try to really push myself hard to get all my seasonal achievements done by August 18th, which is when this season ends. That's super super soon, and I'm super super late to the party by deciding *now* is the time I want to go for a seasonal set, but I am happy that as of last night, I completed Chapter 1 of the seasonal achievements!


Go me! I'm going to have to really push myself to get those achievements done, but I figure enough adventure grinding should help me get that soon enough.

Time to KILL ALL THE THINGS!


Happy Dueling!

No comments: