Saturday, August 20, 2022

Pausing now for station identification

Look at us here with 11 days left in Blaugust! Wow! 

I'm at a good transitioning point here, and although I still have a few more games I could talk about with my Portfolio series of posts, I think I'm just going to move on for now. I'm getting kind of burnt out on 'em. Hope reading them was a nice trip down memory lane or insightful. Thanks for sticking with me!

I'd like to spend some time here at the end of this Blaugust talking about more VR games, MMOs, and other things.

Looking Punk in Tower of Fantasy

I stumbled on Tower of Fantasy yesterday after seeing Jewel talking about it on my Twitter Feed. I haven't played much Genshin Impact . . . like at all . . . but pretty sure this is a Genshin Impact influenced MMO. That said, it felt pretty smooth playing this game. I'll probably give it a few levels more to see how it plays. 

Whilst I was in the middle of posting my Game Portfolio posts, I also discovered Planet Crafter had released an update that unleashed the butterflies and the bees upon the game, Rumbleverse launched and had me back in battle royale mode, Team Spode continues to play in Guild Wars 2, and Lessah and I defeated a terrifying Black Wolf boss with demon eyes in Icarus! STUFF HAS BEEN GOING DOWN!

The tower we built to take down the boss . . . and a couple bear carcasses in an embarrassing pose

Hope you're all doing well and having fun with Blaugust! I've loved all the posts I've been reading by the other participants! If you haven't had a chance to go through the list of participants, Magi at Indiecator has a really great list and some nice commentary about each of us. Go check it out!

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Bhagpuss said...

Did you suggest to Jewel she wake her blog up for Blaugust? There's still time!