Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is there really a housing furniture magazine for Wizard101?

I'm going to be interspersing a few comments here in Amber's letter to me.

Hi again Friendly,

I just wanted to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks so much! Happy Thanksgiving to you! We're having my mom down to eat with us and I'm going to be cooking a Turkey and my famous SPINACH BALLS! Now you may be like, what, spinach balls? But these are awesome. I may take a picture of them later.
Love reading your web page and I am very excited about the new world Celestia, although I am still a ways from reaching something new. I am still plugging away in Marley Bone.

Very cool. That's where my wife and I are currently playing together with Bailey and Molly . . . her character Iridian is also in Marleybone.

I do have one question for you, a couple of days ago you responded to Kestral regarding what items look like and you were referring to pages in a book, is this a book that is available to the public? If so where can I get one? Would love to have as much information as I can regarding Wizard 101. I find some things out to late and then cannot change what is already done.

OH! You mean this post here where I'm pretending to be a housing item salesman? Yeah, apparently I didn't explain my joke good enough because I don't think a lot of people got that I was making a joke about there being a housing furniture magazine. My wife cornered me after I made that post and told me that I might have confused some people. Whoops! You see, I was trying making a joke like I was thumbing through a House Beautiful or something like this Duravit magazine. (by the way, page 76, I'd love to have that bathroom with a cool tree and some water right outside . . . you're welcome for the free advertising Duravit, whoever you are.)

You know, now that you mention it, my blog has a tag for all "housing items of the day." Click here and scroll through it and that will probably the closest this game has to some kind of housing magazine.

So look no further! I'm here to save the day! Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the question. ;-)

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

Oh my gosh - if someone actually made a W101 housing magazine I would SO buy it!