Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do you put furniture inside a jail cell?

Got a question here from a reader:
I was at one of my friend's castles and they put stuff in their jail cell. I know that you can craft an OPEN jail cell, but he had a closed one. He had like a bed and night stand inside it. How do you do that?

First, I really like that idea. Very cool. I checked the ingredient list for making one of those open jail cells and the most difficult component was grendelweed. So, I farmed it. This was a SQUEE moment for sure:


*cue announcer voice* She's winding up for the pitch


And it's solid press on the craft button!


*crowd goes crazy*

I want you to know that I checked first just to make sure you can't stick stuff down in the jail cell just naturally . . . nope. So, yup, you have to do the same old tricks that I talk about in this thread here. Here's Amber breaking out the chessboards and checkers to make the furniture float. Remember, it's pull the small rug out on the chessboard and turn the checkers once counter clockwise before picking them up.


And now they float.


And now we have the item of the day: It's the Broken Jail Cell . . . complete with furnishings and an invitation.


Thanks for the question and Amber thanks you for the great idea for her house!

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Kestrel Shadowthistle said...

My brother told me that his friend made a bunk bed by stacking two beds on top of each other. How do you do that?

Tesh said...

Very cool. I *love* it when games have this sort of innocuous bug. I really hope that KI doesn't fix it. The creativity potential alone is worth leaving it in.