Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Housing Item of the Day--Doodle Wallpaper

I woke up this morning to discover that the test realm had been reset sometime between yesterday and today. I'm also short on time today since my dog managed to get herself trapped in the basement with the doors closed and made a mess of things down there overnight . . . if you get my drift.

So not to forever associate this wallpaper with my dog peeing in the basement or anything . . . but . . .



IT'S THE DOODLE WALLPAPER!

I can't remember whose house I was in, but they had decorated one room in their house as a party room. Oh man, it was awesome. Possibly the best room theme I had seen yet, and he had this doodle wallpaper on the wall in the party room. Awesome. All I had this morning to decorate was my new empty dorm room, but hey! at least I can make that pretty now too.



Happy Dueling!

No comments: