Today I went back to the Plane of Hate for a bit and proved to myself that I could solo the mini-bosses there, which felt amazing btw. I was so worried from the experience I had trying to solo Coercer T'vala at level 47. It was good to go back and get some vengeance.
Also, it was pretty great to get a fancy new Bloodmoon scythe from the Lord of Ire. I swapped that into my Primary hand pretty quick and went about my business of killing Plane of Hate bosses. Lord of Ire, Coercer T'vala, Avatar of Abhorrence, Magi P'tasa, and the Ashbone Broodmaster all fell pretty easily. I mean, I had to play smart by swapping stances a few times and not just running in with a half full mana bar, but I was able to get the job done.
After that I thought, what the heck, let's go try the Plane of Sky? I had no idea what I was doing there and had to look up a guide. My experience with the Plane of Sky was pretty limited back in the day. In fact, I took one for the team and bound an alt of mine to some far island so that the guild could have access to getting people there for an epic quest . . . or something like that? My only instructions were, "Don't move."
So, after going through and soloing up through the third island boss and dying spectacularly to the fourth island boss (and his two lackies), I have a better idea of what's going on here. I mean, I got a couple cool drops from the bosses there, but no quest items that could have been turned in for uber loots. Apparently, I'm after some Azerack Skin from the Protector of the Sky on Island 2 so that I can make some cool Azerack Skin Wristwraps.
Maybe after getting better equipment, I can head back and try to take down Gorgalosk? I'm starting to see why Enchanters are next level when it comes to soloing in this game. If I could charm the add and sic it on Gorgalosk, I might just have a fighting chance! For now, it's dirt nap city.
I still need to try out Plane of Fear though! (Again, being an enchanter would be kind of cool because of those adds.)
Happy Dueling!
No comments:
Post a Comment