Monday, December 19, 2011

Call for Spell of the Week

HEYA! So, listen. I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to get a call out
for spell of the week this morning. I had one of those mornings where I woke
up late and had about 15 minutes to get ready for work. Unfortunately, that
means I don't have a sample picture for the spell of the week, and I feel a
bit rushed.

So, for this spell of the week, I'd like to have you all cast me up the best
HELEPHANT you got in you!

A funny phrase is always good for effect, or maybe you want to show off the
damage you do with your helephant or even cast a helephant in a cool setting.
I'd love to see someone in a Zafarian elephant illusion, with a helephant pet,
casting a helephant. LOL. That might be a little hard to do though. ;)

Can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Please send your screenshot of you casting a helephant to
thefriendlynecromancer@gmail.com by tomorrow (Tuesday, 20 December) night, and
I will post them up Wednesday morning.

Thanks for the support and for having fun with it.

Happy Dueling!

5 comments:

Tara Darkgem said...

lol friendly tomorrow is the 20th not the 30th, you put in the incorrect date I:k
but i'm still gonna do spell of the week XD by tomorrow the 20TH. its lucky fire is my second school :D

Honorary Detective said...

You're right, it's already going to be hard for me to get one of those elephant transformation.. I'm always short on crowns due to spending them on areas. I'll have to do without that and the pet.. :\

Still will be fun! >:D

Swordroll said...

Friendly, you must love Fire spells. Three out of four of your Spells of the Week have been Fire!

Stingite said...

@Tara: yeah, 20th!

@honorary: awesome. Thanks for giving it a go.

@swordroll: LOL. You're right. I love me the looks of the fire spells.

Honorary Detective said...

Submitted! Can't wait for you to see it! :)

Now you're starting to make me want to make a fire wizard, LOL!

By the way, your Angus Unicornpants challenge really inspired me. What do you think of me trying out one too? I was thinking of doing this: Storm wizard can wear anything, but can ONLY use THUNDER SNAKE spell through the spiral, PERIOD. What'cha think??