Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Buh Buh Buh Boon Tree!

As always, the people of Wizard101 Central are right on top of things, and have uncovered five likes for the new Boon Tree crown plant that came as a part of the 12 Days of Wizard celebration.

I had some evil magma peas go elder today, and I was feeling festive, so I bought a couple of these things. I remember the awesomeness of the giving tree from last year and decided, WHAT THE HAY! MERRY CHRISTMAS THOMAS LIONBLOOD!


I wonder if the natural rewards of the boon tree are good enough that I'll want to slow down its growth. If they are, I'll be sure to re-plant that despairagus I dug up and remove the likes I have now . . . If I'm not all that impressed, well, I'll plant a Holidaisy next to them and get this show on the road!

Happy Dueling!

No comments: