Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can you help me pick between Diviner, Necromancer, or Sorcerer? (Guest Blogger Response)

I got this question from Mike over on Youtube the other day:
I know you probably won't read or respond to this, but if you do, I would be very happy for your time and help. I am a level 27 Thaumaturge, but am not enjoying it. I figured I would make a new character, either as a Diviner, Necromancer, or Sorcerer. I was wondering if you could help me pick, and also help create a deck for the character.

This time I turn to The Active Necromancer, Mr. Sloan Shadowstaff, to help me answer this question:

He did an excellent job delivering a response! Check it out!

Sloan battles Sammy O'Leary three times (once in each of the classes listed above) and shows some basic differences between them all. He uses short decks and gives some excellent strategy to use.

Nice work!

2 comments:

Isaiah Boomcaster said...

I would diffinately choice to be a necromacer. They can heal and do lots of damage. That helps them get their health back.

Myrna Nightrider said...

ice aint good till your a grand ill say either storm or death, be a necrmancer or diviner