Friday, September 25, 2009

Regular posting to continue tonight

Hey all, no post this morning because I woke up late. I spent a good portion of yesterday working on my Halloween light show and got a lot done. I fell asleep early, then woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep for a few hours. I finally fell back asleep . . . and now here I am: up late and with a headache.

I've got a few questions to answer on the backlog.

In the meantime . . . kirby:



Happy Dueling!

5 comments:

witchwarrior said...

KIRBY!!!!
I luv Kirby!
I've beaten all his DS games!
How did you know?

Anonymous said...

(>'.')> Kirby!



-Tyler JadeBlade

Anonymous said...

lol, My little brother has the exact same plush. :D

Elijah Stormheart said...

Witness the pwah of the Kirbyness. O_O

Outstanding Allen said...

In the mean time, Kirby. That was funny man.