Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How do I get the Master of Death Badge?

Here's a question from Ms. Deathsong:

username=Olivia Deathsong
Question=Hi Friendly Necromancer.
I have a question. I am a Grandmaster Necromancer but did
not receive my master of death badge. I completed the quest and have
my wraith pet. Do you know what happened and what I
can do to get mybadge?
Thx

Ok, so, there may be a bit of confusion on this badge. If you've done everything correctly, you should, by the time you get your scarecrow spell, receive your Master of Death badge as soon as you get that spell, BUT sometimes I've heard that people haven't been getting the badge. As it turns out, this is because it isn't completing the level 48 spell quest that gives you the Master of Death badge. GASP! I know! Crazy!

I'm going to refer you to the Warcry database on Badges for this answer: click

The requirement for this badge is to "Learn all the Death Spells."

All the death spells? Yup, all of 'em.

So the next question, logically, is . . . oh dang, what are all the death spells and what am I missing?

I'm going to refer you to two lists:
1) Warcry
2) Wikia

The usual suspects would be these four spells:
* Death Shield
* Pacify
* Infection
* Steal Health

Then I'd move on to the quest spells.

Sooooooo, finally, if you have all your spells and you still don't have your badge, then it's time you dialed up Customer Support.

Hope that helps!

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

witchwarrior said...
This comment has been removed by the author.