Tuesday, May 18, 2021

CR 335 -- A Springtime Rendezvous in DCUO

 Ahh springtime! The rain, the sun, the birds, and the swamp things! 

Fun times with the power of the Green

The spring event in DCUO hasn't changed much over the years, but what has changed are the rewards you get from completing it again and again. In exchange for your seedpods this year, you can pick up a super cute bee pet, a new aura, a new chroma, some antenna, and these! My new bee wings.

Bee wings are the perfect accessory for any punked out lizard man satyr

The event is only on for another week and a half, so grind that same old instance over and over for your new stuff while you can! 

As for the regular game, things have been going pretty good. I'm making small CR bumps here and there, mostly on my healer kit lately as I've been saving up for either a weapon or legs purchase (that feeling when you're at 89 tokens and it takes 90 to buy)

The coolest news for me is that Spode and I have run the elite duo two or three times and managed pretty well. I heal, he kills.  done.

Sting and Spode helping out Bats and Bots

What we've discovered is that the real key to beating that elite duo is voice communication to tell each other when we're stunned and . . . keeping the healer alive (cough)

Now to just do that elite duo 15 more times so we can actually buy a piece or two of elite gear.  It'll happen!  I honestly just need my kids to start Summer break, and I'll have plenty of play time in the mornings again. :)

Happy Dueling!

No comments: