Friday, April 13, 2012

Impromptu Black Cat Contest for Friday the 13th!

CALLING ALL NECROMANCERS . . . and friends of The Friendly Necromancer. ;)

We're going to do a quick contest ala Spell of the Week to celebrate Friday the 13th! Send in your best Black Cat spell picture by 8:00 pm Eastern tonight (YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!) and take a chance at winning a bonus 1,000 crown prize! I'll also Raffle off a winner from those that submit a picture.


Here's a mailto address link to get you started: Click Here.

Best of luck!

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Evan Shadow said...

As I read it, i realized I had already run out of time. :( 'Cause I have like 2 bajillion left over from halloween.

Tara Darkgem said...

@Evan
I missed it too -_-
internet was out because of a storm so i didn't get online and see it till, well now :/