Saturday, June 5, 2010

. . . For those farming the gurtok demon

Here are a couple screenshots for you poor unfortunate souls (like me).

1- Gurtok Demon stole my lion mount:


He now has the power to ride away from the battle circle. Watch for speedy demons in the Plaza of Conquest and lions with extremely sore backs.

2- Bailey's new Halloween costume:


It's really the boots that complete the costume there. ;p They're a throw back from her Wonder Woman costume because her mom couldn't find any matching shoes at the last minute.

MAN, I can't believe she got that pet before me! Well, at least she can't say fire wizards have cursed drop rates any more.

Happy Dueling!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL! Nice costume, Bailey!

Alric Ravensinger said...

Woohoo! Congrats Bailey :)

Anonymous said...

First Firezilla! Now Iathine Spectre!
C'mon Bailey, pick a suit and stick with it! xD

potroast42 said...

Very nice costume - i'm extremely jealous. I want an awesome costume like that!

M.W.S said...

Woah, more ghosts? I thought I was done chasing after lost souls in DS...

Watch out Bailey x gets ghost buster suit on...

Anonymous said...

:D I GOT MY ORTHRUS!!!