Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Staying home from work, Ravenwood Radio 6 tonight.

. . . I'm sick. There's just no getting around it. I could probably go to work and suffer through the day like I did yesterday, but . . . nah . . . I'm sick. I better just admit it.

To make matters worse, I'm supposed to supply Ravenwood Radio with a clip for tonight's show, and I haven't recorded it. Bah. I may just go record it anyways and just do my best even though I sound horrible.

If that doesn't happen, my apologies all around. Either way, as far as YOU go (enough about me), the place to be tonight (30 December 2009) is in Ravenwood Radio's chat room at 8pm CST. It's sure to be a good time.


Happy Dueling!

11 comments:

Isaiah Spelldust said...

I love Ravenwood Radio! I'll be listening!

~Isaiah Spelldust

Anonymous said...

Same here. I'll be up late (8 Central is 9 for Eastern), but GO RAVENWOOD RADIO! I'll be there!

Stephanie said...

Love that website. Hoping you will feel better! (:

witchwarrior said...

awww, hope you feel better.
Good luck with the clip!

Isaiah Spelldust said...

Get Well!

~Isaiah Spelldust

Stingite said...

Thanks all, will do. I had a nap and then recorded a bit for RR. Hopefully it's not too convoluted.

Isaiah Spelldust said...

So my Dryad DID do the trick!

Anonymous said...

Man, I'm glad I'm done with this game... Moving on to real stuff.

panglou said...

Nice job freindly, you sounded more bored then sick lol. But hope you feel better soon :).

Shy said...

I hope you feel better! So sorry your sick :(

smvb said...

Ooooh! Another episode! I really like Ravenwood radio. (I like listening to it when I'm doing stuff I don't want to do around the house.) I'll go download it ASAP as soon as I finish catching up on your blog! ;-)