Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ravenwood Radio 4 is up

LOL! My ears were burning . . . yup, Icywiz, Leesha, and Stephen were talking about me on the show. Ok, I may have to make an alternate ending to my Malistaire big hit video for you guys where I stack him up with 5 dollars real money in treasure cards and then flee to show I really am a friendly necromancer. ;-)

Be sure to check it out and let them know what you thought about their broadcast! I've put them on my blog roll, so go hunt that thing down.


Wow a lot of chatter going on in the past seven hours.

Now it's time for me to go choose another question for the next show.

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

JediKnightOmnipower said...

friendly do you think i can meet you sometime in game

The Overachieving Necromancer said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BLOG IS IN THERE! THE LAST ONE!