Friday, January 30, 2009

Interviews Incoming! (DUCK!)

I just wanted to put a quick note here that I interviewed Nelson Everhart (composer for Wizard 101) and J. Todd Coleman (executive director for Wizard 101) yesterday regarding the music of Wizard 101. It was really . . . really . . . really . . . really cool (was that enough really's?).

I think everyone in the community will like some of the personal insights that Nelson and Todd shared with me. I had a great time talking on the phone with them. They are great guys. And as it turned out, it was the first time THEY had talked to each other on the phone. All correspondance for the music of Wizard 101 was done through e-mail.

So, bear with me here as I transcribe from a very garbled audio source. I may end up releasing parts and pieces of the interview as I get them typed out. I'm about a third of the way through now. Unfortunately, the audio source is such that I can't provide a podcast of the interview as I had wanted.

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, can't wait to read it!