Friday, December 19, 2008

To School and Be Schooled

Ok, a few match results to report.

myth vs. me = myth won
necro vs. me = other necro won
different necro vs. me = I win
fire caster vs. me = fire caster won
a guy at 300 health vs. me = I win
different necro vs. me = I win


So, I'm splittin' it 50/50 atm.

Can I just mention something here? (sure I can. It's my blog.) There were always jokes in World of Warcraft about how insanely long and boring paladin vs. paladin duels were. It kind of became a big joke. "That's about as interesting as watching a paladin vs. paladin duel": This was the catch phrase playing on the old standard joke, "That's about as interesting as watching paint dry."

In two of the three necro vs. necro duels, I've played a full deck and had to reshuffle with the balance gold card. That gets to be ridiculously long. One of the fights I actually crashed out and came back in and won.

It might be a good idea for the 1 vs. 1 battles to have a simple toggle box that says, "disallow same class duels" I'm pretty sure both death and life casters will find it useful as a toggle.

2 cents.

p.s. Here's a PVP poster advertisement for the new arenas.

3 comments:

Michael said...

If you look at the girl's arm on the poster it looks like her hand was chopped off. XD

Stingite said...

haha! Yeah. Or really stretchy plastic man fingers.

SPARKLES!!!!! said...

this poster is too sparkly


SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!