Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Malistaire Drake Sighting!!!

CURSES!



No, I am not upset that this Meowiarty fella escaped. I'm upset because Malistaire was there by his side, and I wasn't fast enough on the screenshot button.

btw, those two welcomers were chumps for me and my minion card. just so you know . . .

on a side note, out of the blue my daughter asked me to read her chapter two of my wizards 101 fan fiction story last night. I was excited. She liked it! I laid down the bones of chapter 3, but I haven't had time to add the muscles and stretch the skin over it.

2 comments:

Tipa said...

You're closing in on him! Don't give up the fight!

Gorman Swiftmancer said...

I really don't see the benifit to using a minion (I'm death btw). To me it just wastes pips, and thats usually means death, depending on the card and health situations. So do you have any tips for using minions effectively?