Sunday, October 26, 2008

Introducing Amber Deathsong

Hey everyone! I'd like you to meet someone!



(you can see me sitting in the desk back there in the back)

This is Amber Deathsong. Although her name may sound it, she's no necromancer. In fact, she's a level 13 life wizard! This is my 7-year-old daughter's character. She pretty much spams friend invites and quest requests--except when i'm playing her character, then she's more necromancer like.

My daughter got lost in a sea of unfinished quests and pleaded with me to help her get to Krokatopia, so I'm doing my best to help her out. She's close. It'll slow down my moo shu progress a bit for sure, but this character here is going to get some wings. I also started up a second account to play more with her. So there's also a level 8 diviner in my future as well. :-)

I'll be featuring Amber every once in a while on this blog since she is pretty awesome.

/waves like a pixie card

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

her name ROCKS!!! WHOO IRONY!!!!