Thursday, June 9, 2022

Hitting End Game in V Rising

The past few days have been extremely productive for me in V Rising. On Sunday, Team Spode played together and destroyed a few lower level bosses for Spodepire, which of course is Lord Spode's vampiric name on V Rising.  . . . and then everything after that during the week was a solo hunt for me . . . because I'm addicted . . . seriously.

On Monday I took out the Duke of Balaton, Foulrot the Soultaker, Wilfred the Werewolf Chief, and Azariel the Sunbringer. This allowed me to finally construct the Eye of Twilight. Also, with my new gold bar recipe I had from Azariel, I was able to upgrade my castle to its final full size. BAM!

I spy with my little little eye, something twilight 

On Tuesday I did another round of boss hunting and rounded out the bosses that I had skipped: Mairwyn the Elementalist and Terrorclaw the Ogre. They were difficult hunts, but nothing I couldn't overcome with time, patience, a healing potion, and a bit of skill swapping.  

Thanks for the Golden Jewellery, Mairwyn

On Wednesday, I brought down Morian the Stormwing Matriarch, Matka the Curse Weaver, and Nightmarshal Styx the Sunderer.  With that, I now had my bat form, and I basically rule the night skies. HISS! FLAP FLAP FLAP! (Just don't go trying to fly in the daytime or it's insta-barbecued bat after 5 seconds.)

Stingite and his Batform!

The next three bosses, nay THE FINAL THREE BOSSES, are special! Upon inspecting the Eye of Twilight that I had constructed on Monday, it revealed the location of the final three.  What's special about these bosses is that if you defeat them, you can obtain their soul shard. 

There is a server setting that can make these soul shards unique. Tipa currently has that turned on. (Maybe we should turn that off?) Basically, it's a setting to encourage pvp between vampires as they hunt for soul shards from other vampires. At least I think that's how it works? Probably no need to inspire that kind of competition on our PvE server.

The final three await!

Of other note, these bosses seem like a big jump in difficulty. Granted, I still need to craft my end game amulet and two pieces of endgame outfit.  To get those, I'm either going to have to discover their recipe while farming end game Silverlight Hills and Cursed Forest mobs or burn tons of schematics looking for them.  Either way and ultimately, I'm going to need a lot of reagents to craft them when I get them. I need gold necklaces, yo--a lot of them!

So here I am at end game. I'm staring down the final three and needing just a few more pieces of the final gear set. My castle is built. My animal forms unlocked. LET'S GO!

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

Tipa said...

Sure, I can turn it off. No reason everyone can't get all the benefits.

Hi from the midgame :-)

Stingite said...

Thanks, Tipa! See you at endgame soon!