Saturday, December 14, 2013

Intro and Awesome Thing #1 -- low-hitting Wildbolt Spells

Hey! So, I'm bored tonight, and I'm thinking of starting a new series here on TFN! What is it? Well, it's a daily list of awesome things on Wizard101. Now, to be honest, I'm sure I've already listed well over 1,000 things that I think are awesome about Wizard101 on this blog without actually listing them, but, whatever! I need a good shot of optimism every once in a while, don't you? TOTALLY

So, here we go . . .

Awesome thing #1 -- Low hitting Wildbolt spells that are cast against me!

There's something about going against a Storm Mob and they get a roll of the dice on a Wildbolt spell and lose. It's like that old feeling my dad would conjure up when "luck" would go his way -- "I'd rather be lucky than good." HA! I can actually picture my dad's smile in my mind and his kind of strut he'd do when he'd score two points over my head in Basketball. I had that feeling tonight when this spider cast a low-hitting Wild bolt against me.


That could have been painful, but instead . . . awesomeness happened and I got a lucky roll of the virtual dice versus a spell that has the potential to be very deadly.

Thank you game!

Happy Dueling!

No comments: