Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Interviews, thanks, and new commercial!

I've been asked by a few other Wizard101/Pirate101 bloggers lately for interviews, and I thought I would share those with you in case you missed them.

1- Interview with Around the Spiral with Edward Lifegem
2- Interview with Housing Manual (formerly A Deadly Pirate)

Thank you both for your questions! We have such a kind and wonderful community. I really appreciate everyone's kindness. Thank you!

Just wanted to say that I've been happily playing Pirate101 and enjoying the heck out of Aquila. I'll be sure to post a follow up to Edward's questions about which world I liked best in the new expansion soon! After last weekend, I'm level 61 now and staring down the Labyrinth. I absolutely cannot wait to take on the Hydra and see what all the fuss is about with my own two eyes. :)

Also just wanted to link to the newest Pirate101 Commercial that's hitting the airwaves officially today (started a bit early last night).



I think it turned out great!

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw the commercial on T.V. last night by chance! I was shocked! It was soo amazing! I got on Youtube and started watching it over and over again lol. This is the best Pirate101 commercial ever! It made me so excited that I actually logged back in to play! That is what great advertising does!

StarsongKY said...

Sounds like we're at the same point, my Witchdoctor's also standing at the gates of the Labyrinth (I think). Well, sitting at them anyway, atop her shiny rolling mount.

Tara Darkgem said...

Glad to hear you're back Friendly :)