Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Introducing . . . My Pirate101 Characters!

So I've been having a lot of fun with Pirate101 . . . duh . . . like you didn't know that. I was casually chatting with the Swashbuckler Soultamer, aka DS Deveraux, who has written the Survivor's Word fan fiction on the Pirate101.com website the other day, and I realized that I hadn't really blogged much about my Pirate101 characters much. So, this post is simply to catch you all up on my characters.

First and foremost is my 50th level Witchdoctor, Friendly Thomas. Here's a great picture of him hanging out with my daughter's character, Kimberly Dove.


I have completed the main story line of the game with Thomas and blew up enough ships to earn him his 50th level in nautical as well. He's currently hanging out in Subata Skyway and lending a hand where he can.

Next up on the list is Sly Kai. Kai is a level 18 Buccaneer that I’ve been playing alongside my son, Kyle (Or Tom Jones in Pirate101--yes, we talked him into that name). I just love this shot of him watching his Bison companion beat up Johnny Ringo.


I’ve been sitting on this character because I don’t want to get too far ahead of my son's character since Kyle has lost interest in the game a bit lately.

Wicked Faith is a level 11 Musketeer that I'm playing alongside Bailey.


That moment in the Volcano is so awesome for screenshots, right? I love that. Anyway, Wicked Faith may see some traction again here in the future as Bailey may have a bit more time to play soon. (If you didn't know, we've been hosting nanamancer at our house for the past two months, which . . . can be non-conducive to gaming.)

My fourth character is actually going to become my new main focus when I can't play with Kyle or Bailey. Introducing Bad Pedro Pace, my level 11 Privateer!


Bad Pedro has all the moves! Take that, Aztecasaur mummy!

And finally, for my fifth character, I'll be playing Canny Quentin Vernon, who’s my level 8 swashy that’s sitting in the wings, just waiting for me to get to know him better.


Dig those Fin's Cutters, right? (I've been debating a re-roll on this character . . . FYI . . . his name and flag aren't the best)

I eventually want to play all the character classes up to level 50 and beyond!

Anyway, thanks for reading, and I hope you're all loving Pirate101 as much as I am. It's a really great game, and I hope that helps you understand a bit better as to where I am in the game.

Happy dueling!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, great to see this posted, and thank you SO MUCH for the mention!

D.S.D.

Sierra Starsong said...

Really nice screen shots as always! I especially love the look on the Bison's face as he's about to lay the smack down.

Tara Darkgem said...

My character's name is Stormy Tara Young the witchdoctor :D!!