Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Loving the Armor Designs!

I know I'm a little late on this news, but have you all seen the designs that ended up winning the contest?



Those are so incredibly awesome! Wonder if that girl's bird costume design would come with a built in mount? I'm also wondering what the opposite gender of each of those might look like? Fun!

Click here to check out all the different designs (I wouldn't mind wearing any of those LOL). I'm hearing KingsIsle received an enormous amount of entries from Wizard101 fans. They had to use giant folder after giant folder after giant folder to keep them all cataloged in their fan art collection. Awesome.

I wonder if they'll ever break those out in the future to gain some inspiration from their fans if there was some kind of recurring theme? Hmmm!

Mannnnnnny wonderings!

Congrats to the winners!

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

Edward Lifegem said...

I love the fire one! It looks like something that all fire wizards would enjoy :) They all did a great job, I actually liked all of the ones before they chose which ones were the winners.

TALON NIGHTSHADE said...

The wings one is my favorite because it has a bow and arrow weapon on it. Much better than the normal swords we have lol.

Tara Darkgem said...

awwww none of my favorites won ;)
but the ones that did were definetly my second favorite!!!