Friday, August 19, 2011

Wysteria Going Live and Teleporters!

I hope everyone had fun in the test realm. To those who went into the test realm and reported bugs, thank you! Thank you for helping to ensure our game is awesome. For the full list of updates being implemented into the game today, please check the patcher notes.

Definitely one of the coolest things bundled with this expansion are the new teleporters being introduced into the game. The community has already developed a number of great guides on their set up and use: Diana, John, Paige . . . I'm sure there are more . . .

I played around with them a bit too! I made my dorm room into a teleporter chamber leading to all my houses.


Then I put a teleporter in each house leading back to my dorm room. I think I may have to do something like that in the live realm as well.

Also coming to the spiral are two brand new houses! Luke Goldhorn gave a great run down on the Wizard's Watchtower house, and I liked this Slideshow of the Underwater Palace from Vanessa at The Diviner's Lane.

I think it's so awesome we have a sunken ship in our housing options now! That was totally something I wanted to happen ever since stepping into Calypso's area.

Hope you all enjoy this update! I think the level 25 people are going to love the break from Krokotopia to go play in Wysteria.

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Peter Venuti said...

Great post Friendly! Thanks for the mention! :)

benjamin dragonsword said...

i remember the post about the pirate ship, that is definitely something we have wanted forever

Jack is AWESOME said...

hola my name is Vanessa not jessica! rofl!

Stingite said...

@Vanessa: *bonks self* changed. Sorry!