Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fame At a Price -- Final Episode!

BEHOLD! The final comics in the fame at a price series from the amazing Alric Ravensinger!








Wraith followed by a feint trap critical hit firezilla combo for the win! *shivers* That Spaz guy really freaked me out, and way to go leader of the Wiz Hunters for pulling a Darth Vader Return of the Jedi at the end and distracting Spaz with a wand blast. XD

Thank you, Alric! My family loves these. I appreciate all the hard work you put into them. Humbled, in fact; thanks for spending all that time with us as the subject matter. You're awesome. :)

Happy dueling!

8 comments:

ghostmancer said...

Any news about the new header, Friendly?

Alric Ravensinger said...

Your welcome Tom I am just happy you folks approved. Completing this was a serious achievement for me and I am glad as I've told Bailey that you folks were kind enough to let me use you for my subject matter.

Keep rocking on :)

flash33 said...

I'll admit at first I didn't really get into the fame at a price series. But once I read it a few times I enjoyed the story. I'm glad that the final one came out, as the drawings and story are amazing. Good job.

Do you plan on making a sequal where spaz puts his revenge plan into action or do you not plan on making one?

Alric Ravensinger said...

I don't know atm I am starting work on a different comic but who knows I might come back to it at a later date :)

The Ravenhunter said...

Who is Spaz anyways?

Anonymous said...

To: Alric- great story ,great art , great job .well done !.Think there will be an Angus story someday? Go Underdogs !
~Marcus Deathwalker

Alric Ravensinger said...

@Grayson Y'all won't know unless I make a story about it. ;)

Panglou said...

UBER!!! :)