Monday, March 15, 2010

Is there an Amulet with the Satyr Spell?

Question from Tyler Moonriver:
hey dude its tyler moonriver hey i heard that there is a amulet that gives you stayr is that true and if so can you get it for me i cant go many places not member :(

'Sup Tyler?

Yes there is an Amulet with Satyr on it. It's called Meowiarty's Satyrical Choker. And to be honest, I have farmed Meowiary a good number of times and it has never dropped for me to date. /shrug

The only other items that seem to have a Satyr card on them are the Satyr pet itself for level 48 Life wizards and the Striders of the Verge. Well, those are the only items currently listed on Wikia, but there may be more. /shrug

Unfortunately, since it is rare, takes about 40 minutes to get to Meowiarty to even give it a shot, and I don't even know if the amulet is auctionable, I'm going to have to decline your request that I farm that item for you. Sorry! I just can't commit the time to that.

Anybody that has this amulet know if it can be sold to/from the bazaar? You'd have to really work out some timing to sell and buy that amulet and it might end up being expensive since it's rare.

/shrug

Best of luck to ya!

Happy Dueling!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang it its rare I sold mine.

Anonymous said...

I don't have the amulet, but I've seen people with it and there was not a "No Auction." button.

The Ravenhunter said...

I know that the amulet is Bazaarable.

T.S.S. said...

It is about 3k in the bazaar, I have it on my fire.

David TitanRider said...

It is actually in the bazaar, Its about 3,000 (3k) or maybe more? Less?

Anonymous said...

it is i saw it and was going to buy it

The Ravenhunter said...

Wow, on that link to the Satyr boot page it says that they drop from Spike the Crusher and Meowiarty. :> I'll have to try that out when I get home. Later people!

Anonymous said...

i bought mine at the bazaar a few days ago for not more than 4000 gold. it rocks and heals for 990 health woot woot!

Destiny DawnRiver said...

o yea, my dads got the satyrical choker! the satyr on it does like 990 healing. it's awesome.
may the flames be with you.
-Destiny DawnRiver

Anonymous said...

Hey Friendly, your blog is really great! I have a blog myself (http://deathschool.blogspot.com) but I just started it. How do you make your blog so good? thanks Dustin Liontail lvl. 39 death