Friday, July 17, 2009

Pet Contest Winner--Ryan Stormcaller

Quick story time:

So I log in after eating dinner to see what's what with Gorman's pet party . . . and apparently I'm late.



It was funny, I ran kyle in right as someone was saying, "awww bummer. I thought I'd get to meet Thomas." And then he ported away. Well Gorman started calling people back for the unofficial/official post-pet party party. (You know, when friendly is online, the party is always going)



Esmee here was wearing the crown clothes and matching me one for one with cool stuff. So it was called that I should win the contest, to which I said . . . NO WAI and put up a bloodbat pet.

Then they asked me to choose the winner. A couple people there had the death scarab pets. I was going to choose those until someone said, no they're code pets not fair!

sigh, ok.

So I scanned the crowd looking for a cool pet when BAM! There was Ryan StormCaller with the same krokomummy pet I had put up just a couple days ago.



So grats to Ryan Stormcaller for the win!

And now as they say, it's time for the rest of the story . . .

I log off, watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. sleep. wake up. log on.

BAM! Who is there?



It's Ryan Stormcaller, who helped me farm Kraysys a couple of times.

Nice meeting you Ryan and once again, congrats for winning the unofficial/official post-pet party pet contest!!!!!

haha.

Small victories are sometimes the sweetest.

Happy Dueling!

6 comments:

Lyssie Silverheart said...

OMG Michael Dragonsword is dressed in the same oufit as me only diffrent pet and wand!!!! no joke!

Elijah Stormheart said...

Is that my drawing on top of the page? O:

But, man! I miss EVERYTHING! GAH!

Stingite said...

@Silverheart: an evil twin!

@Elijah: yup!! I thought I'd throw that up on the front page for a couple of days since you rock.

Anonymous said...

Edward_Icespear Here,

Me and Esmee had are Death Scarab's on. NOT FAIR. We Won First! JK!

RYAN Congregations Again, and I hope to see other pet contests in the future.

witchwarrior said...

I missed it!!! DX
Isabella (my hydra) would have won!
T_T

The Overachieving Necromancer said...

i would have won, maybe, I have a Minotaur, Krok, and Troll!