Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where you been, Friendly?

Man, I haven't been logging into the game a lot the past couple of days.

Why? Why you ask?

sigh. I've been playing in the arcade over at Wizard 101 Central. FREAKING ADDICTING!

Speaking of the arcade . . . I've been wanting to smack this fella across his anime-blackjack-right-cheek for dealing me hand after hand of 15-17. srsly.



I mean, look at this guy. That smug little grin. I had the first place spot on this anime blackjack game, but then lost it. Also, unbeknownst to all, I had the first place by a long run but the Wizard 101 Central website timed out on me and I lost my high score. Yes. I was playing that long on that stupid game. NO, you aren't allowed to laugh at me.

Do not fear my friends, I am still here!

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

Shy said...

LOL to bad I'm laughing!
Your addicted? I haven't tried it. Any good? Lol. I might have to try it.

Watch out world! Thomas wants to slap smug little grins!!!

Jesse said...

That dealer looks a bit too well endowed in the chest area to be male.

Stingite said...

you know what . . . um . . . you're right . . .

HAHAHA! This whole time I've been thinking, what's up with that guy's shirt looking so bulgy.

LOL. I can't believe I didn't put two and two . . . well, just two . . . together.

CRIPES!