Saturday, July 16, 2011

Live Waterworks Run Today!

Yes, my friends, many back channel e-mails have passed between myself, Stephen Spiritcaller, and the Fallons to finally come to a date where we could all livestream a run through the Waterworks . . . AND TODAY IS THAT DAY! (Today being 16 July 2011.)

If you'd like to join us on a run through Waterworks, hop on over to the Ravenwood Radio Livestream (Click the "Listen Live!" tab) around 11:00 am Central and join in the fun. :)


I'm sure we'll be casting a lot of Mythbats, Scarecrows, and Tempests. ;)

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Tara Darkgem said...

DARN! i was still asleep while you were doing waterworks so i missed it! (sry im a VERY late sleeper in summer) i hope you had good luck in the winnings :D

Ashley Spiritweaver said...

cool! i listened the whole time friendly!!!! you guys were amazing!!!!

John Legendmancer said...

Uh, Friendly... When's the next question post? xP

PS: I Sent 1 to your email!
~John L, Adept Sorcerer

Stingite said...

@Tara: Sorry you missed it.

@Ashley: awesome! yeah it was definitely a good time. As Stephen said to me afterwards, "KI needs to build more of those towers for us to knock down." ;p

@John: I'm not really doing question posts at the moment. I'm sorry! Best way to get a hold of me these days with questions is over Twitter.