Monday, July 19, 2010

Mission Complete!

HI y'all! Bailey here again, well for the second time I think ;-)

Well, I just thought I would invade the blogosphere today and share my delight with the rest of the spiral! I have been hard at work over the past couple weeks crafting all the pieces needed for my new house! The Watchtower Hall! And late last night I finally finished farming up the gold needed to buy the recipe! WOOT!



Isn't that crafting station Awesome!
And with the click of the create tab my house was built! Voila!



I really have to thank John Lifeglen for challenging me to do this cause I really wouldn't have otherwise. And thanks to Heather Emeraldflame for the help with treasure cards! Also Blaze and Destiny who helped me farm A LOT! And who were also my first house guests! YAY!



Now to decorate!



I'm gonna need more than that rug there! But once I get it all decked out I should have a slammin' Wiziversary party for myself don't ya think? Even though it would be a little late. Remember when Heck froze over... lol! Well that was on the 25th of July and I had created lil' Bailey Skystaff a couple weeks before that so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

And Happy Dueling to You!

18 comments:

The Earthweavers said...

Well, this is SO awesome, should be a cool house, i really need to get to crafting... :)

Anonymous said...

Princess Holly! You're a S*T*A*R!!!!

Alric Ravensinger said...

Woohoo! Congratz Bailey I'm invited right? Lol anyway really though congratz on the awesome house and loving that Creeper pet ;-)

Heather Emeraldflame said...

You are so welcome, Bailey! Great to see you got your house!

If you ever have anymore crafting questions or anything I'm here for ya! :D

M.W.S said...

It's beautiful x weeps in joy!

Grats nice work!

CJ said...

Awesome! First on the sphere to make that!

Mordekai said...

Dang that's awesome! Nice job on putting it together. I still have my dorm *walks away in shame*

Wolf Winterstaff said...

Very nice! I have to finish my Master Artisan quests before I can do that.

Bailey said...

Thanks everyone :) I know I'm not the first to craft that but I am proud of it!
@Alric: I wish I could take the credit for that gorgeous creeper! But that is the lovely Princess Holly, Blaze Mistshard's pet! He was invisable when i snapped that pic and I thought she looked great by my side ;-) I still have yet to get a hybrid:(
And of course everyone is invited when/if I have a Par-tay!

A. said...

uber wife ftw!

John Lifeglen said...

I'm glad that my frequent proddings and then showing you my completed Watchtower Hall was enough to get a fire lit under you! Well, being a Pyromancer I guess you could have a lit a fire anywhere :p. COngratulations none the less!

Heather Emeraldflame said...

@Cody: there have actually been a few of us that had made it already ;)

It's still a huge accomplishment though. So Gratz are definitely in order here for Bailey and Friendly :)

Jessica said...

Gratz Bailey! Love the house! Keep bein' awesome!

Panglou said...

Nice Baily! your awesome girl!

Unknown said...

Nice house!

Unknown said...

Nice house!

talon death crafter said...

do you know where you get the frostlord pet. it's like a ice wraith

TalonSeaGem said...

you get the frostlord pet from mixing a colossus lvl 48 (ice pet) with a wraith lvl 48 (death pet).
hope that helps!!!

oh and congratz bailey!! i keep checking this blod everyday. keep up the awesome work!!!!!!! :)