Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New class spells past 60? (Guest Blogger Response)

James Griffenflame has a question:
This is James Griffinflame, level 44 necromancer, thanks for answering my last question. But, I have a new one! OK, here it goes: With the new level cap becoming 60, will the regular schools( Myth, Death, Life, Balance, Storm, Fire, Ice) get new spells? A new special level 60 spell? Like will Ninja Pig become a card for level 60 Myth people? Well there is my question, hope you will be able to answer and post

I had turned this one over to Blaze before I went on vacation, so many of you may have already seen the answer. If not, click me!

That's some pretty good theorycrafting, Blaze!

~~~~~~~~~~

I've seen some other predictions over at central. Here's another link. and another. I'm sure there are a few more there. :-)

My guesses? It'll all be humongofrog mutates . . .
Fire - Humongoburp - humongofrog that spits meteors instead of barf.

Ice - Humogobreath - humongofrog that chews a piece of gum and blows on everyone with his icey breath. Bonus points when barfing humongofrog is followed by this spell version.

Storm - Humongotears - It's like a tempest, only with more humongofrog!

Life - Humongoangel - humungofrog with angel wings that pretends it's a seraph and attacks everyone.

Myth - Mini-mungos - it's a swarm of tiny frogs that flood out and damage all opponents.

Death - Zombiemungo - zombiemungo wants brains.

Balance - Humungotango - Humongofrog does the tango and smashes into all opponents.

yeah . . .

yeah . . . I think it's a good thing Blaze handled this one. ;-)

Happy Dueling!

2 comments:

1Mudkip88 said...

I love the Humungotango! (All of your ideas are hilarious, bud!) Again, thank you so much for letting me do that. I really appreciate the traffic that came with it too!

~Blaze

James Griffinflame said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FRIENDLY AND BLAZE!
-James Griffinflame
P.S. I'm grand master now! And i met your wife today in front of the Pet Hatchery, Friendly
P.P.S. THX SO MUCH!