Thursday, July 1, 2010

Celestia Pre-quest Song

HEY ALL, It's DJ Friendly! :-) Here it is . . . BY POPULAR DEMAND . . . (well, all two or three people that asked me about it LOL) the Celestia Pre-quest Song that I did for Ravenwood Radio:

Thurston Plunkett demands you listen to me.

I just put some finishing touches on the end of the song, and loaded it up to google this morning. (Sometimes Googledocs is tweaky with mp3 files, let me know if you run into any problems.) Now you can throw that into your ipod and blast it as you're going down the road singing, "CEEEELLLLEEESTTTTIIIAAAAAAA YEAH! WORD!"

May your ears forgive you some day.

Happy Dueling!

9 comments:

M.W.S said...

I'll check it out!

Anonymous said...

hahaha love the song

Sierra Starsong said...

Thank you!! I'll definitely be adding it to my Wizard 101 playlist when I get home.

TangyFanta said...

Haha, very cute Friendly :D

blaze duskblade said...

hey friendly i got another question i am leveling my storm alt blaze stormblade what cards and deck did you use to beat the typhoon krakens for the storm minion if you remember

Fatal Exception said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

hey friendly how do you add songs that you dont buy on itunes onto an actual ipod

Noah DreamBlood said...

i cant seem to be able to listen to it

Caroline said...

I'm SO going to put this on my website just to freak out my friend who runs it with me! Heheh...


I DON'T LIKE PIE!
I just...
LOVE IT!