Thursday, July 15, 2010

Couple of pictures I had to share

I've got a couple pictures to share with you all. :-)

1- Recently Kyle and I did a hybrid combine and BOTH of us got the Tempest hybrid. WOOT! I decided to get the kids' characters and Thomas together for a quick seraph show. Dustin Mooncatcher showed up and a couple others. Just showing off the seraph collection. hehe.



2- Ok, so recently I started a new account that I wanted to just be a free player account, right? I just wanted to experience the game as a free player and see what that was like. How they think. I'm trying to get inside their heads.

Anyway, take a look at the quest arrow down there and the quest I have active. (You may need to click on this picture to enlarge it). You can't get to the Dark Cave in the free game, so this quest usually just ends up hanging out in your quest log. I'm at 666 away from the quest. This same spot coincides with where you have to go to finish the Death Wizard Level 48 quest. SO CREEPY! I actually got creeped out by that. I wonder if KI did that on purpose. LOL.



Happy Dueling!

7 comments:

M.W.S said...

Wow, pretty darn neat!

Blaze Deathcaster said...

Love the seraph picture, but can you tell us what they are from left to right? (I'm kind of excited about that one on the left.)

Blaze Deathcaster
Level 48 Necromancer

Blaze Deathcaster said...

Love the seraph photo, but can you tell us what they are, from left to right? I'm kind of excited about that one on the left. ;-)

Blaze Deathcaster
Level 48 Necromancer

Sierra Starsong said...

Amber's little blue & white Seraph is just gorgeous! I could just see a legion of them guarding my Ice house. (Yeah, right, like that's gonna happen...)

Is that one a Satyr/Colossus mix? I just might have to start saving up for that one.

Anonymous said...

hfgshgfwhere do you get the seraphs?

Fist of Fire said...

You are so lucky that you have the seraph pet.

Anonymous said...

I helped make that Frostcaller! o-0
She is my Granddaughter o-0 *kinda*