Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm 50!

. . . and I can KICK, and STRETCH, and KICK!







That’s right Friendly Fans, I have a new Grandmaster to add to the bunch. Molly Earthsong has graduated to the top of the class. WOOT! That makes 3 grandmasters that I can solely call my own. (Although, really, I’ve leveled 5 characters to GM now since I’m the one that played Amber and Kyle up . . .’jus sayin’). This brings the Friendly Necromancer family of accounts up to a total of seven Grandmasters. 2 Life, 1 storm, 1 death, 1 balance, 1 fire, and 1 ice GM wizard! WHERE’S THE MYTH WIZARDS FRIENDLY?



Don’t you worry . . . they’re next.

Here’s Molly dinging 50 in the Crystal Grove.





And here’s Molly back at her place throwing on the level 50 gear she’s been saving.





Yeah, she still needs the hat.



Thanks to all those who helped Molly hit Grandmaster, especially UBER WIFE, Cassandra G, and others. Molly just started out as a support character for Bailey as she experienced the game and now she’s developed into a force to be reckoned with on her own.



Happy Dueling!

6 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

Way to go! x throws confetti x

Heather Raven said...

Woot! Congrats! Now... GET WORKING ON THOSE MYTH WIZARDS! ;) Just kidding.

CJ said...

Molly iz grand!!!!! I also it to grand with Kozel Toothtamer!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job. 5 grands. That's really amazing. I have a question. Does every character get easier since you know what you're doing?

-Sean Spritestone

Jessica said...

Gratz! Wow, you shouldn't really call yourself a Friendly Necromancer anymore. You've had so much experience with Theurigists, you should be the Friendly Theurigist. :)

Through the Spiral Gate said...

Lol aww that makes me miss SNL :P