Friday, July 9, 2010

Ahh, that's better? Ok, that's better.

So the first thing I do is run over to the hatchery and see how much a level 48 hybrid attempt is going to set me and Bailey back.


Not bad! That's pretty much half price!

OK, here comes the combine button!


Here comes the reveal at the dye shop!


awwww . . . another expensive housing item! Is that better? Yeah, that's better considering we're into this at least 200,000+ gold so far. Now it's like we're get double attempts at it, right?! It takes less time to get 50,000 gold than 100,000 gold, right?!

Ok, see you again tomorrow for another chance.

4 comments:

Fist of Fire said...

I was lucky and got my archfiend today!

He is my precious... Literally, that's what I named him.

Kevin BattleBlood said...

This reminds me of the hopes and dreams that parents have for a specific gender...only it's much more difficult here! Luckily it's not a 9 month wait :)

M.W.S said...

Good luck Mr. Friendly!

Anonymous said...

don't worry, you'll get that Archfiend one day, and Bailey will get that Death Oni