Monday, July 19, 2010

What's the Deal with Swiftbranch? (Guest Blogger Response)

I got a question from Duncan Dragonblood of Necromancer Nation (I think it is at least, I'm on my laptop right now and can't verify that at the moment):
Hi Friendly,

There is a NPC called Swiftbranch (located in Savarstaad Pass, Grizzleheim) near one of the Yard Birds. I have a grand master in each school now, and this is the first time I've seen Swiftbranch. What is he there for? I know of no quest he's associated with, so is he a new introduction for Celestia's pre-quest? Just curious. Thanks.
I turned this one over to Fist of Fire to answer since he's awesome like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swiftbranch made his home in Grizzleheim with the recent pet update. Only recently with the release of the warehouse did he have a purpose. He is part of a side quest chain starting with Snorri Oysterbloom (part of the Blue Oyster Cult),


and leading you to Hagen Shieldbreaker, Swiftbranch, and Wildroot.


Swiftbranch's part in the quest is answering one of Snorri's questions. It's an intresting storyline, and the best part is you can get a good amount of exp from it, about 1200 per quest for a good 2400-3600 exp.

To sum it all up, Swiftbranch is a new npc, part of Snorri's questline, and is not part of Celestia or it's prequests(as far as we know of).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Fis'o'fi' (that's my new cool name for Fist of Fire . . . Fis'o'fi', rhymes with TESTIFY, which I do, 'cause Fis'o'fi' is awesome like that. word.)

New information for me here was the experience from the quests. WOOT! I can't wait to do that quest with my life alt, Molly. She needs some Exp for level 50.

Hope that helps!

Happy Dueling!

3 comments:

M.W.S said...

Also, made Videos on YouTube for it.

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDV6K1PhuCU

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awW_teAAjV0

Anonymous said...

i had a different question friendly
xD

CJ said...

Well, I don't go to GH often, so I've never seen swiftbranch before :)