Friday, July 9, 2010

How do I Report Problems in Wizard101?

Heya all,

I'm starting to get some questions about the item loss that a few are experiencing. To be honest, there's no official word about it that's come down yet, but I suggest being proactive. And here's the best way to be proactive: Establish a ticket with support.

How do I do that, Friendly?

It's easy! Log in over at the Wizard101 website and do this:


I've actually talked through a little bit about working with customer support before. That link may have some additional information you might like to see.

So, I do feel sorry for you because I know it's not fun to lose a few crown items that you've paid good money for (believe me I know). Just get your support ticket in and see if you can get some help with your account. That's the best advice I can give at this point.

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

JGoof said...

Oh good, I'm not alone. I lost my Blue Dragon Ride. I contacted support, I am confident they will find my Dragon.

My blog contains most of my support request: http://jgoof.blogspot.com/

Taji34 said...

Hey friendly, just wanna give my little bit of info, you can also contact support through this email: support@wizard101.com.

CJ said...

I didn't lose anything, but I'm freaked that if it happens again, I'm gonna be a victim. :(

CJ said...

I didn't lose anything, but I'm freaked that if it happens again, I'm gonna be a victim. :(